What the Jamstack delivers...
- Speed. Sites and apps are 'Blazing Fast'
- Increased Performance
- Security (no servers or exposed databases)
- Great Developer Experience
- Huge community with many open source and paid solutions available
- Use your favorite JS framework and components
- UI defined by you not a CMS
Why does this matter?
- Overall better UX
- Faster load = more access with poor internet connection & less battery drain (resilience in a crisis)
- Faster development times with all the advantages of reusable components
- Increased performance affects SEO and user satisfaction
- Compiled Jamstack files are small and cheap to deploy and host on a CDN